The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

+35
Belladonna
White Ocean
Cap.cristianSparrow
BrandtFX
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
marnibal
fernandosegurajack
bpearl
Mondas42
ianshaddow
Blade Savvy
Bilge Rat
HIGH5orDIE
Indy Magnoli
thecbstudio
irish1995
Razorwid
Pistol
liarr
Captain EJ
Dutchman
Banditxx1
Jackofdiamonds
FleetStreetNightmare
micks75au
turner91
jack o fan
iJackSparrow
CJSFan
BroadSword
Mojo Turbo
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Jinkxed Jack
Sparrowed
39 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 pm

His vest and coat look so baggy on him now! i know it was posted that at the beginnings of Dead Men Tell No Tales we find Jack down on his luck, but he looks sloppy and somewhat thrown together!
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Down on his luck? All he needs to do is sell all the trinkets in his hair and on his belt! Surely that's enough for a bottle of rum or two! Lol
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Location : At some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the Fort

http://pinterest.com/sparrowedx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:14 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 2d9e36e

It is a black pearl
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 15528ls
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:08 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 2qvyr1g
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 pm

New belt is a bit too big and "fierce" in my opinion. Still cool though.

I think he definitely has some new trinkets next to the sash hanging from the Anna Maria belt, looks like perhaps some keys...

I think maybe Mom is now hanging from his waist belt and not his baldric, hence the long strand of grey hair hanging down... I could be wrong though...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Jack's coat fabric is different. NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 1433218613070
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Sparrowed wrote:Jack's coat fabric is different. NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 1433218613070

Yeah I don't like it! I'm assuming it's cos they couldn't get ahold of the original fabric... Dayamn! You'd think they would've had spare coats around from the previous films?...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Looks like he's got the black spot wrap back for his hand lol. Very similar looking fabric.

I'm personally not digging the finger tattoos...

And I agree with Bilge Rat's comments, his clothes do look a bit too baggy! :S
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:37 pm

I agree...They must have run outta fabric! They should have got in contact with Yordreem! What a Face
Must be a different costume designer not familiar with the original hero costume or Johnny's figure. His vest looks hecka long.
You can see his finger is in a splint, too.
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Is Penny Rose not doing this film? Did they not even measure him? The costume doesn't fit!...

Yeah his vest and coat look super long!!! Not digging it!

By the way, has anyone else noticed that Jack now has a red tooth? His right lateral incisor now has a red dot over the top of the gold tooth... Is it a red jewel I wonder?... Or is it perhaps a dot for some CGI work of some kind?... I'm hoping the latter as a red jewel would be stupid IMO...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:59 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Nwygq9

Yes I saw that red spot on his tooth.

And here's his finger splint...
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Jkbywm
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Here's another good article with heaps of pics and video footage...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3106609/The-Johnny-Depp-seen-character-Jack-Sparrow-returns-Gold-Coast-Pirates-Caribbean-set-day-returning-Australia.html

By the way, in the video footage I did notice that the "black pearl" on the end of his new PO8 is "loose" and moves around as he moves. The rest is attached firmly to the bandana. Pretty cool! Very Happy
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:09 am

Another pic of his new dangle...
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 2949EE0A00000578-3106609-image-a-14_1433242989099

Ruby or pomagrante seed stuck in his tooth?! Lol
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:41 am

Totally don't get the red tooth thing. Why cover the already awesome gold tooth?...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 am

Good eye @Captain Jack Sparrow. Looks like they got rid of the 3rd consecutive gold tooth also.

In regards to his coat, it would've been impossible to use the original fabric used in P1-3. P4 alone was new fabric used, but still somewhat very
similar. The original manufacturer of said fabric(P1-3) discontinued it's fabric before production of P4 began. It would have been nice
for them to reuse coats from the last film or rebuy the same fabric used. My only guess as to why they didn't is because
usually after production is over, props/costumes/etc are usually auctioned off.
*I did some googling and it turns out that Penny Rose is in fact the Costume Designer for this film... though her IMDB page has yet to credit her for
Dead Men Tell No Tales.

I'm still trying to figure out what his PO8 strand is suppose to be! I do agree with @Sparrowed that the end piece is black pearl! But that silver
hooking looking piece, though... what on earth?! lol

Nice find @micks75au, I myself didn't catch that. I wonder what he'll use it for, or just a prop piece?

Last but no least, with his garments being a big baggier/looser, I can keep my weight as is Laughing Mickey

Last edited by iJackSparrow on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *note)
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:41 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 W0gmqt

His hand days Jake....I think.
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 250trn9
I saw this on FB.
The Flying Dutchman! Yay! Shocked

Jack's pearl
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 2mouhs0
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Now that the silver hook in the bandanna dangle has been identified and located its time to work on the back of the wig.
Bird Skull and bones attached to back
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Bird_s10
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Laying out the New Dangle,  I think this is a pretty close guess
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 12 Dangle10

Note these are not to scale or exact shape but give rough idea
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:21 pm

WOW good stuff! Great work all!!!

So much weird new stuff in the wig. I wonder if all the OST stuff is still in there too??...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:00 pm

That's great. I thought the hook was a claw of some sort. What kind if "hook" is that?
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Some more pics.

https://www.facebook.com/CaribbeanPirates5/photos/pcb.670850989725944/670850523059324/?type=1&theater

Marty, Pintel and Ragetti are there in one of the pics, but I wonder if that is an old pic from one of the other films, as there are some old P2/P3 Jack pics mixed in there too...

I know Marty is in P5 but hope the other two come back as well, though I had heard they weren't...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 am

Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next