The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

+35
Belladonna
White Ocean
Cap.cristianSparrow
BrandtFX
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
marnibal
fernandosegurajack
bpearl
Mondas42
ianshaddow
Blade Savvy
Bilge Rat
HIGH5orDIE
Indy Magnoli
thecbstudio
irish1995
Razorwid
Pistol
liarr
Captain EJ
Dutchman
Banditxx1
Jackofdiamonds
FleetStreetNightmare
micks75au
turner91
jack o fan
iJackSparrow
CJSFan
BroadSword
Mojo Turbo
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Jinkxed Jack
Sparrowed
39 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Blade Savvy Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:58 pm

If you do a google image search for Lost Wax Brass Fetish you will find several of the things that on Jack now, Bead latch on top of wig, things that hang by mum and it even brings up the brass Hour Glass shaped beads that are on the front and back of the wig
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Cast and crew are headed to a new filming location,
  The Dying Gull is run aground and 2 huts are set up
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Dying_10
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Birthday wishes to Captain Jack.  Johnny is so great to spend so much time with his fans, especially the little ones!
https://youtu.be/VsCwRTjoJDg
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandtFX Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Bilge Rat wrote:NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Key_on10

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Key_210

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Key210

Found the key, had to buy 20 of them
 Head is the same,
 Bit is cut on the keys I found , looks uncut on the screen used key, which could easily be filled back in and painted.

Anyone in US want one $2.00 each plus shipping

Hey there!
I would love to get a key from you! Can you PM me where to send money please? Thanks!!
BrandtFX
BrandtFX
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 pm

You have no IDEA how much I want to watch this video!! Holding out for as long as possible because I do want to be surprised! Very Happy
I watched the first few seconds and knew it was bad because even the news anchor said it was a SPOILER! lol I stopped it after I heard Johnny's name haha
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:50 am

Haha! I watched it, not much of a spoiler really...

I'm digging most of the new costume changes but some I'm not so sure about. Maybe they'll grow on me...

I like the new belt but my initial thoughts are that, to me I feel it's a bit too wide and the buckle a bit too large. It kind of overpowers the other two belts and thus looks 'out of balance' or not as aesthetic as it could have looked. It kind of dominates the other two and looks quite impractical. If it was a bit narrower and the buckle a bit smaller I think it'd look a bit better. Still awesome though for sure!

The other thing I'm not keen on with the new belt is that it doesn't have the classic tie like the other two belts. It seems to have a notch that it goes through like a regular modern day belt. I feel he should've wrapped/tied it to match the other two belts in style, especially if it was narrower. Just my 2 cents.

The main thing I don't like is the red tooth ruby. I kinda doubt that one will grow on me, seems unnecessary. What does everyone else think?

I also miss the button ring! I know he gave the stolen ring to Angelica but I hope he gets that back too! Gotta get all is epic rings back!

Cheers!!

Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:03 am

Thanks Mojo - found similar in UK (finally).

Bilge Rat - no need to respond on my earlier question now. Thanks mate
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 am

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 R0_27010

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 42120510
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:58 am

Wow some brilliant finds there Mojo! SmileBeer
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:42 am

Where have we identified the baule brass trade beads? What have I missed? Shocked Really have been away too long!

Great stuff as always guys.
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:57 am

Hanging off the end of a dread on the left side...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 am

Thank you CJS, I will have another look!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 am

Can be hard to spot everything!
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 am

You will need 2 of the Baule Beads One on long dangle in front and one with 2 antique cobalt beads on the back.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Hour_g10
Front Bead Dangle
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Blue_b10

Made my temp version of front dangle
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Front_10

Anyone need a Baule Bead pm me I have a few left
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 am

[quote="Mojo Turbo"]
RARE OLD MAGNIFICENT LARGE "LOST WAX" BRASS FETISH PENDANT 13mm x 60mm

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RARE-OLD-MAGNIFICENT-LARGE-LOST-WAX-BRASS-FETISH-PENDANT-13mm-x-60mm-/371266883921

Mojo, Good finds, but the Lost Wax Fetish pendant is not SA, the one you posted has the wrong design on the bottom, and is smooth on top
 The Screen Used has a rope like design on the top and bottom like this one, but on this one the design moved in casting
     NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Ouch10
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 pm

I love what arrrrrr you doing guys... finally all are looking for parts !!!!!!!!
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Bilge Rat wrote:You will need 2 of the Baule Beads One on long dangle in front and one with 2 antique cobalt beads on the back.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Hour_g10
Front Bead Dangle
   NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Blue_b10

Made my temp version of front dangle
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Front_10

Anyone need a Baule Bead pm me I have a few left

Arrrr yes! I remember seeing the purple beads in the back when he was signing that tattoo etc, didn't realise it had the same kind of baule beads on it. Cheers!
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know of how to get involved with the production of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales or who to speak to about it?...

I've been trying to find out how to get involved and who to contact. I realise some of you worked on the previous films and wondered if you have any advice?...

If anyone has any advice feel free to PM me. I really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!!

Jolly Roger
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:57 am

Particularly for the British Sparrows, good replica crow skulls here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170657877849?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:49 pm

I think it is actually 2 of these, but in the picture they look silver, which could be because they are in shadow
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Fertil10
 The one with 4 loops posted above is too small in size, only an inch 1/4 tall

In scaling the picture I think those items are closer to 2 inches tall and maybe a bit more
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:17 pm

I'll just put this here. If interested see For Sale section!

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 14 Captai11
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next