The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+)

+5
Jinkxed Jack
Lawrence252
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Maui512
Donny_Jepp
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+) - Page 2 Empty Re: OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+)

Post  capt.J.j.sparrow Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm

you can and I do want one!
capt.J.j.sparrow
capt.J.j.sparrow
Boatswain

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Jack-101/178129512224586

Back to top Go down

OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+) - Page 2 Empty NEW PICTURES, NEW INVENTORY, BETTER CASTS

Post  Donny_Jepp Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

Okay her name is "Christine C" and she's the one selling these. I couldn't afford to put my own money into this project. All I'm getting out of it is one of my very own. She wants $45 a piece, free shipping to anyone in USA. And I'm not even sure she'd sell outside of this country yet, but I think she should or will.

Does that sound fair or such?

I just realized that the show-of-hands who wants them are users:
1.) Maui512
2.) capt.J.j.sparrow

anyone else?

Last edited by Donny_Jepp on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "show of hands" (count))
Donny_Jepp
Donny_Jepp
Rascal

Back to top Go down

OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+) - Page 2 Empty Re: OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+)

Post  Donny_Jepp Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Again, I know that many of you still don't think that the GemsAndKnots bead-inventory is the correct one used in the movie, but I still think it is, no matter what that exaggerated "butterfly" fake thing the POTC promotions department made the giant digital movie poster's & oversized theater display version out to be. After all, does Jacks OST costume have little dangling metal skeletons from the kuchi in the movie also? I didn't think so!

So, does anyone know where to find this picture without the "Entertainment Weekly" lettering covering up the most critical part?
OST butterfly bead in real STERLING SILVER recast (pics+) - Page 2 224187_222996447715722_100000161066088_1045064_585917_n because that bead looks too much like the same which we all have!
Donny_Jepp
Donny_Jepp
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2