The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold and Silver Caps

2 posters

Go down

Gold and Silver Caps Empty Gold and Silver Caps

Post  Epic Jack Mon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm

So I recently decided to go the extra mile and look into getting gold and silver caps for the appropriate teeth. I really didn't want to have my dentist make me custom ones mostly because I didn't want to/couldn't pay for them, that aside, I was having quite a bit of trouble finding good looking, individual tooth caps that were not super pricey yet didn't look like total garbage until I found these: http://www.bling-bling-online.co.uk/

The website...leaves something to be desired but the caps I got looked great for what I paid for them (like $60-70 for all 6 through Amazon) and their customer service was excellent as well. The teeth have a piece of silicon inside that you hold in hot water to let it melt then place the cap on and hold it for a couple of minutes to get it to fit. They can be kind of a pain in the booty at times to get the mold to fit just right but since its silicon you can essentially just heat it up as many times as you want and try again. All in all, they looked awesome for how much I paid for them. I had them in about 7 hours without any problems with them being loose or falling out.
Epic Jack
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Gold and Silver Caps Empty Re: Gold and Silver Caps

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 am

Cool! Thanks for this. Good to know! Would love to sort out the gold teeth someday. Wink
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down