The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close up pics of screen used square bead?

+3
Capn_Jack_Savvy
neojacksparrow
Howlrunner
7 posters

Go down

Close up pics of screen used square bead? Empty Kuchi dangle bead sources?

Post  Howlrunner Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

I really wanted one of Swagarts Kuchi dangles, but apparently Disney has bought up Jill's entire stock for OST so she won't be offering them any more. Crying or Very sad

So, what are my other options for a screen accurate Kuchi dangle? Or are there secrets out there as to where to get the different beads/components needed for it (or what terms to use to search for them)? Cheers
Howlrunner
Howlrunner
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Close up pics of screen used square bead? Empty Re: Close up pics of screen used square bead?

Post  neojacksparrow Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 am

Tyranical Piratical, on eBay is your best bet mate
neojacksparrow
neojacksparrow
Harbour Hog

Back to top Go down

Close up pics of screen used square bead? Empty Re: Close up pics of screen used square bead?

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Why would Disney be buying out SwagArts stock if they are pulling the character out of the Disneyland Park?

I am not sure about the other parks but it seems awfully strange that they are not continuing with the character yet still purchasing supplies.

Let me check in with Jack's Wicked Wench aka Darci! She made the very first kuchi dangles from CoTBP back in the day.
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  pinder91 Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm

I've been looking for the same thing for months!!! Well, since Halloween.

I asked Jill about them, and she said her whole stock went to production of OST. I'm not 110% sold on Tyrannical, although the options keep getting thinner. Crying or Very sad
pinder91
pinder91
Cackhanded Deck Ape

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain McCool Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Tyrannical's bead strand isn't perfect, but it's just as good as SwagArts, in my opinion. Plus, the folks at Tyrannical are extremely friendly and communicative. I had an awesome experience buying from them, so I'll recommend them to anyone.
Captain McCool
Captain McCool
Pirate King
Pirate King

http://www.piratesofillrepute.org

Back to top Go down

Post  rockstarpirate90 Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 am

agreed McCool
rockstarpirate90
rockstarpirate90
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Close up pics of screen used square bead? Empty Close up pics of screen used square bead?

Post  Jinkxed Jack Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am

Was wondering if anyone has good quality pictures of the square bead in the kuchi strand. Specifically clear images of each of the 4 sides so that you can see what the patters look like and how they differ from one another. Preferably of the screen used or perhaps a Darcie made bead.
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down