The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

+35
Belladonna
White Ocean
Cap.cristianSparrow
BrandtFX
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
marnibal
fernandosegurajack
bpearl
Mondas42
ianshaddow
Blade Savvy
Bilge Rat
HIGH5orDIE
Indy Magnoli
thecbstudio
irish1995
Razorwid
Pistol
liarr
Captain EJ
Dutchman
Banditxx1
Jackofdiamonds
FleetStreetNightmare
micks75au
turner91
jack o fan
iJackSparrow
CJSFan
BroadSword
Mojo Turbo
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Jinkxed Jack
Sparrowed
39 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:33 pm

YES! (oh and YES to your icon!) Razz
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  iJackSparrow Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Thank you so much for posting/sharing that! You made my Bday that much more better SmileBeer thank

Sparrowed wrote:
bpearl wrote:This past weekend we had a con in Melbourne.  Kevin McNally and Marty were among the guests.  While they were not at liberty to discuss the current movie, we were able to find out a couple of things.  One is that Jack's costume is exactly the same as OST and that we will be seeing Angelica again.

I bet all the Jacks will be happy to hear that!! Laughing
I can NOW say I'm happy haha get to save them doubloons :phew: Yep, all the doubloons are still in me savings account lol Treasure treasure
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Tooth Dangle is on the other side! And hat looks a bit different too!
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Empty Changes in his costume...

Post  Banditxx1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:27 am

Yes, I noticed the dangle and the tricorn, too ... but what about the sash? It doesn´t seem to be weathered as before...?!
Banditxx1
Banditxx1
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:44 am

I already have a great lead to one of the new dangle trinkets!, Just waiting to get it into my hands
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:59 am

Bilge Rat wrote:Tooth Dangle is on the other side!  And hat looks a bit different too!

That is true! I always felt it looked better on the right though...

I noticed a few new trinkets in the wig here. Hopefully all the old ones from OST are still there too...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 am

I wonder what that silverish metallic thing is above his sun belt?... Is that his pistol? Doesn't look like it though...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow 478 wrote:I wonder what that silverish metallic thing is above his sun belt?... Is that his pistol? Doesn't look like it though...
I'm starting to think we are going to be wearing 3 belts instead of 2 lol if you follow the design of the silver/metallic thing, it looks like a belt buckle. You can
also see a bit of the design in between the 2 thick ropes. Now, if you go left from the annamaria buckle, there seems to be another item that looks
to be like another buckle too. Someone please tell me that wearing 4 belts and a baldric is perfectly normal haha
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 pm

I posted a real good cropped image a couple hours ago on a private facebook group page and noted  that it sure looks like a 3rd belt and buckle are in the mix!  NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 11014676_10205665726276923_1123576216809778707_n

And it does look like the side of another buckle to the left of the Anna Marie, you can see it ever so slightly! I hope that Penny is not messing with us!
'

Last edited by Bilge Rat on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Well Depp is almost 52 so he needs those four belts to keep that gut in!!
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:16 pm

I thought this was the Flying Dutchman, but looks more like Salazar's ghost ship...?
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 2cn712c
(Credit:Jared C.Adamo)
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Location : At some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the Fort

http://pinterest.com/sparrowedx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Mon May 11, 2015 7:25 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 New_ja10

3 Belts! New Tattoos, new skull ring on middle finger and a longer bandanna dangle
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

^^^^ Such a pretty pirate...er, Captain!

Glad to see him ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Great post Bilge Rat! I'm 110% sure that the new belt(buckle) he's sporting belonged to Blackbeard! Shocked

I do agree with Sparrowed, it truly is nice to see the Captain! He still looks good Wink  SmileBeer
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Mon May 11, 2015 9:25 pm

I was just checking out the buckle too. I don't think its BB's.
Looking at the Jack pic, the belt looks like there's a stone cabachon on it...to the right if the buckle.
Also looks like "Jane" is on his knuckles.

Last edited by Sparrowed on Mon May 11, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Mon May 11, 2015 9:25 pm

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Blackbeard_Again_Ost
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Sparrowed wrote:I was just checking out the buckle too. I don't think its BB's.
Looking at the Jack pic, the belt looks like there's a stone cabachon on it...to the right if the buckle.
Also looks like "Jane" is on his knuckles.
Good eye! Two other noticeable things are 1) His Po8 strand, definitely not looking the same from OST and
2) His right hand(middle finger) is wrapped up and has a new skull ring. On quick glimpse you can't tell, but the nail area looks like it's glowing a bit or is
it just me? Phoning home? Smile
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Mon May 11, 2015 10:19 pm

It's not Blackbeards buckle I am sure of that, this new buckle looks to have several skulls on it, and the belt appears to be really wide and tooled and Sparrowed is right, there is a concho on the belt too. His finger is bandaged in something probably from surgery and there is a skull ring on his middle finger that I do believe to be one of these.
http://www.courtsandhackett.com/new_ring.html
 I have blown the image up as much as I can to see as much detail as possible, but can only see so much. I emailed the news paper that it came from to see if I could get a better hi res image, but I don't think that will really happen! There is a huge long dread with a big curl of loose hair that is hanging down in front of the buckle that hides the key parts from view.
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Mon May 11, 2015 11:57 pm

WOW great picture!

I'm not sure how I feel about the new belt. His rings are missing from his left hand. I hope he's wearing them in the film, as I love those rings!

Exciting times!

That kid has an excellent accurate costume! I wonder how/why? Has he put that together or is he part of the film or something?...
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Tue May 12, 2015 12:04 am

WOW great story!!! Awesome!

Thank you! Very Happy
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue May 12, 2015 8:03 am

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Ring_o10
I am almost certain that the ring is the Courts and Hackett death's head ring
NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 Skull
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed May 13, 2015 7:39 am

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 10 1431506756704

Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Wed May 13, 2015 7:41 am

Karen from JDR found this vid:
https://youtu.be/ly7jaRial2s
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  fernandosegurajack Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 pm

is the new black pearl?
fernandosegurajack
fernandosegurajack
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next