The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold and silver teeth

2 posters

Go down

Gold and silver teeth Empty Gold and silver teeth

Post  MyCaptainJack Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm getting some gold and silver veneers from a dentist friend. We're going to play around with how to keep them attached.

Anyone ever done real metal veneers? Did you use denture adhesive or something else?

large skull
MyCaptainJack
MyCaptainJack
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Gold and silver teeth Empty Re: Gold and silver teeth

Post  MyCaptainJack Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Several months back I had a dentist friend make me some dental veneers using "technique metal" alloy. They said this is what dental students use to practice dental casting. I was able to barter for the work with a visit to the dentist's office on his birthday.  pirat  After trying different denture adhesives I ended up actually tried using super glue gel to adhere them to my dry teeth. It worked well. They would stay on for several hours then the glue would eventually break down enough so I could just pop them off. The shine eventually started to darken but I could buff them to bring some of the shine back. I had a problem with wearing the bottom ones as they caused me to lisp. I'd rather slur than lisp! so ended up only wearing the tops. I only wear them occasionally now.

Gold and silver teeth 10706711
Gold and silver teeth 10723711
Gold and silver teeth 10723610
Johnny above, me below

Gold and silver teeth 10723611
MyCaptainJack
MyCaptainJack
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 am

I still need to get the gold and silver teeth. I haven't been to the dentist in forever though and currently don't have a dentist where I am yet since I moved lol. The teeth you got look really good though, that comparison photo is awesome!
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down