The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived

4 posters

Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Bandana's Arrived

Post  Captain Matt Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Ahoy and an outstanding day of opportunity and adventure to you gents!

I was absolutely thrilled to get home last evening and find a package from the U.K. in my mail box.  

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma69

3 of the beauties now ready for weathering!

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma70

I could not help but test it out!

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma71
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived

Post  iJackSparrow Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:03 pm

I ordered some from a UK seller also! Waiting for its arrival. The bandana looks great on ya, mate! Very fitting thumbsup
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty Thank you!

Post  Captain Matt Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:03 am

Why thank you mate! Your not only a Pirate, but a Gentleman as well!

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the scarves when you get them! I am very pleased with the examples I received! They are made from a very rich and fluid cotton from India and will weather beautifully! Very impressive for the price and much less than other "screen accurate" examples on the web!

Enjoy the energy and adventure in your weekend!
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived

Post  Captain Matt Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 pm

A fine day at sea to you gentleman!
Jolly Roger
Just a quick update as my Piece of 8 and African Trade Beads arrived aboard the Pearl, currently sailing the expansive sea's of greater Iowa!  Pearl

During my research on the details of the wig I came across SWAGART as a result of discussions here and on J.S.C. and other forums.  I was impressed with what I saw and went so far as to fill out my order for the Pof8 and the ATB's which were available at that time, however, I had a couple other things to look at prior to pulling the trigger on said transaction and, of course, I went back to the site a few days later and they were plundered!  I went back to the site many times over the next few weeks and saw no updates.  So, I decided to use me some diplomatic pirate skill and discuss my needs with Lord SWAGART personally!  It wasn't long when I got word that less than a handful of the each item had been completed and dropped from another dimension!  It was less than 30 seconds and I was on the site and after a couple email correspondence with SWAGART and the treasured items were set to sea and have subsequently drifted the high seas and into me hands!  

The images below are of the pieces I received and said pieces with my base wig and one of my 3 sa bandanas from the UK (pre-weathering).  More wig treasures are on the way as I prepare to make my dreads and create this important piece of art.

Arrival
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma72

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma73

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma76

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma77

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma82

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma74

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma79

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma75

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma80

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Captma81
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 pm

looks great!!!!
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack - Pof8/African TB's arrived Empty Why Thank You!

Post  Captain Matt Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 am

Why thank you fine Sir! How are things in your current adventure Mojo? At the wheel
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Everything is looking awesome so far and I am loving all of the updates! Where did you get the bandanas from?
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down