The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS

2 posters

Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Empty MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS

Post  Captain Matt Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:50 pm

There are some things in our short mortal lives that we pirates must accept!  One of those things that I had to accept recently was the fact that if I wanted to be as SA as I could be in this, my inaugural Jack Sparrow build, the Impossible Beads were a must.  After seeing them listed by Empire for $99 I was a little hesitant, however, contemplative as to what else I may do that would be even close, other than create my own mold and casts from screen shots.  Setting the matter aside and venturing onwards, temporarily, to see what other processes and procedures I could potentially make progress on regarding this all consuming journey, I returned to ebay and was delighted to see that Empire has some of the beads listed for $49.  Not cheap, however, when one considers the specific nature of the beads in relation to ones desire for accuracy, they became an absolute necessity in my mind and I pulled to trigger!

I could not be more pleased!  

The beads arrived from Canada in a timely manner and, always the pleasure delayer, I waited until the following morning to open them up, when I could savor every moment.  

As I opened the outer package and held the bubble wrap in my hand, I could tell immediately, the quality of what I was about to unleash.  Not that weight is equal to quality, that is of course not always the case, however, there are instances, this being one of those, where I was hoping to literally feel the quality in my hands.  I think of when I recently decided to move from my Samsung Galaxy to an Apple 5C - when my pure white 5C arrived and I held it in my hands for the first time, there was just something more significant and confidence inspiring about the way it felt in my hands! Another example might be when you hold an genuine Rolex in your hands and wear it on your wrist - it just FEELS substantial!  The Empire Impossible Beads give me that same feel - a sense of quality! Aside from owning the screen used version, I don't really see another better alternative. If anyone has a finer example or option please advise.

That feeling was enhanced further as I finally opened the package and held the two beads in my hand - so small, yet so pivotal as I continue to build my genuine Kuchi piece by pain stakingly awesome piece.

Photos of said Impossible Beads made possible below!  

ARRIVAL
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm164

THE UNVEILING
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm169

GORGOUS QUAILTY IN HAND
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm165

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm170

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm166

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm167

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm168

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm171

DOING JACK PROUD
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm172

ANOTHER STEP IN THE MONUMENTAL ENDEAVOR THAT IS THE WIG
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Captm173

The search around the world for the most accurate beads I can get my hands on continues!  

UPDATE: ONE OF THOSE BEADS DISCOVERED LOCALLY ON 9/19/14 -
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:07 am

These beads were made for the disney park actors / Madame  tussauds jack sparrow. these are not casted from the original.
The original has 4  differents pictures in each side.  also the size of these ones are huge.

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Img_4910

Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Empty Thank you C.C.

Post  Captain Matt Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:25 am

Thank you for the info Captain Christian!

There is always room for improvement and in time I will absolutely update things to get as SA as I possibly can!

I appreciate the comparison photos, as you might have guessed, I am all about documenting the adventure! So what is the story behind the beads you offer!

Enjoy the energy in the start to your new week!
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: IMPOSSIBLE BEADS

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

they are casted from the original.
i have 2 copies .. one came from angelicas wig OST ( no much details ...but the shape is great )
and the another one from a stunt wig ( basically almost the same wig as the hero ) ( a bit not rectangular .. but details are great )

Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down