The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Empty Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!!

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Hey mates! This is happening over on FB as well so let's bring it home! Post your Captain Jack Sparrow images of you from the beginning to the present! I thought it would be nice to bring it here to Brethren Court, savvy?

2006 - 2008
Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Jack_t13

2008-present (I haven't done any Jack in 2014 but Cannibal Jack will be making an appearance this year!)
Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Jack_t14

Last edited by Capn_Jack_Savvy on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Empty Re: Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!!

Post  Mojo Turbo Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 pm

as always amaze-balls. Plus not to mention how lucky we all are to have you - as one of the original KTTC old" schoolers" on this board

For those you of you who don't know, KTTC was a super click when I joined and nobody would give me the time of day, I was a noob, I was annoying, I asked a lot of questions and I stole information (heh heh) PIRATE!

Any way, when nobody else would touch this eunuch with a 10 foot yard arm - Charles took me under his wing and taught me everything I needed to know (or at least enough to be dangerous) the world needs more guys like Charles.

I've met Charles a few times at D-land and it was my honor to "sneak him on" to a few rides.
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Empty Re: Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!!

Post  HIGH5orDIE Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Aye and he makes a fine pair of beard braids. I've said it before I'll say it again TBC is a community full of cool and helpful folks. Best forum I've ever participated in IMHO
Pics look great by the way. Reminds me of ...

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! Ape-to10
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Capn_Jack_Savvy, your Cannibal Jack is awesome! And you've done so many versions of Jack (or I guess updates on your costume).

Here's my pics from August 2012-July 2014 (that's the month of my most recent pics). I started thinking about being Jack Sparrow shortly after OST came out but didn't start actually gathering stuff for the costume until the beginning of August 2012 when I decided I wanted to get a Jack Sparrow costume together in 1 month before a convention.

Captain Jack Sparrow "Through The Years" - Post Your Evolution!!!! ScreenShot2014-08-04at14209AM_zps4ae5b11b

First image August 2012 was literally the first time I put the complete costume on. It took me 15min to tie my sash, no joke lol. September 2012 was like the third time I went out as Jack, July 2013 was shortly after I updated my baldric and was kind of in the middle of switching to OST (hence pants color and boot color). August was first time out as OST Jack and July 2014 is just how I appear currently. Honestly I guess not much has changed since I started as Jack, but I think I got better at posing and my makeup has improved since 2012, so I guess that's good lol.
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down