The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Sparrow posters?

2 posters

Go down

Jack Sparrow posters? Empty Jack Sparrow posters?

Post  RobbW Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:56 am

Anyone have links to Jack Sparrow posters they have purchased? I'm looking for a full or nearly full-size poster of just Jack, preferably COTBP Jack, but I'd consider anything. I want a poster I can display next to my costume when it is on the dress/suit form I just purchased. My favorite image of Jack that I have found doing Google searches is this one: Jack in Hero Costume. Obviously, that is not COTBP Jack, but I like it nonetheless. I'd like to find a similar image of Jack but in the complete costume with hat and frock coat. Has anyone had hi-res images custom printed as posters? Additionally, I am thinking of getting one or more of the actual movie posters to display in the home entertainment room in the basement. Probably not all the movies, though, as it is a fairly small room and I may want posters from other films, as well.
RobbW
RobbW
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Jack Sparrow posters? Empty Re: Jack Sparrow posters?

Post  Razorwid Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I bought a poster from off ebay but its not of jack. I'll save the pic to photobucket and post it on here. I'll try and find the link aswell. They might have some posters of jack.
Razorwid
Razorwid
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  RobbW Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Great! I'd appreciate that. I do want to get posters with the other characters in them, or of the films in general. But I want at least one large poster, hopefully life size, with only Jack to use as a reference. My costume display will be my reference when I'm not in costume. However, when I do want to get Jack-ed up, obviously I need to remove the costume from the display. That's when I want to use the life-size poster as a reference when I'm getting into character.
RobbW
RobbW
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorwid Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Razorwid
Razorwid
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down