The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update

+5
Capn_Jack_Savvy
jacksadventures
AndianaSparrow
Mojo Turbo
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
9 posters

Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Note to Paulipoos Customers:

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey guys and gals,

Unfortunately Paulette (Paulipoos) has been involved in a car accident a few days ago and was badly injured. Worst of all she sustained some head injuries. The good news is that she is a very tough woman and is on the mend. However, she will likely be out of action for a while whilst she recovers. For those who have ordered garments from her there may be some delays on your orders, but please be patient. Paulette will get your items out to you as soon as she can. She feels bad about letting her customers down and wants to get items out, but right now she is unable to, and the most important priority should be her health.

Lets all pray for her speedy recovery.

Cheers all!

CJS 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Re: Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update

Post  Mojo Turbo Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

lame, she is a super nice lady
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Re: Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update

Post  AndianaSparrow Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! I hope she has a speedy and safe recovery!!!
AndianaSparrow
AndianaSparrow
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  jacksadventures Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

yes her pieces are amazing!
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

is her email: pauliepoos@msn.com

?????
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Yep, that is her email address mate.
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 pm

ok, she is asking for membership, so I best go open the door... be right back
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty pauliepoos is a member of TBC

Post  Mojo Turbo Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Just as an FYI, pauliepoos is a member here: http://www.brethrencourt.net/u232
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Yeah! I still think she should change it to Paulette's Pirate Booty!!!

Paulie Poos is just.................well.........ya know what I mean! Laughing
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Capt Jag Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 am

So is she back in the shirt making business again, then?
Capt Jag
Capt Jag
Mate

http://www.thecombatcon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HBJack Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:41 am

Yes, I ordered an Angelica tunic from her for my fiance!
HBJack
HBJack
Ballast Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Capt Jag Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 am

Awesome. I find myself in need of a new Sparrow shirt, so that works out perfectly...
Capt Jag
Capt Jag
Mate

http://www.thecombatcon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 am

I assume she has made a full recovery from her accident? If so, then that is very good to hear. Best of luck to her.
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Pauliepoos/Paulette Pirate Creations

Post  pauliepoos Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello Mates,

I wanted to let you all know I am still recovering but am almost caught up on all orders. I am back to making garments. I also wanted to say thank you to all you mates for your kind words of recovery ....... Thank you all for your patience as well. Cheers!!!

pauliepoos
pauliepoos
Dealer
Dealer

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts

Post  pauliepoos Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Aye Mates........Id also like to add if there is anyone I may have missed please email me as I have had some memory lost with the brain injury from the car accident......Thank you in advance Mates
pauliepoos
pauliepoos
Dealer
Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:24 am

Good to see you on TBC Paulette! Wink

You're the best!
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Thank you

Post  pauliepoos Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 am

Thank you kindly Mate

Cheers!!!!
pauliepoos
pauliepoos
Dealer
Dealer

Back to top Go down

Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update Empty Pauliepoos1/Paulette Pirate Creations/Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts - Update

Post  pauliepoos Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Progress on making my own tassles for the Jack Sparrow Pirate Shirts I make......not quite completely happy with it yet ..... still need to find a thread slightly thinner to achieve completeness/100% happy with it......I like how the tassle is (upon wear it wil get more of the frayed/pirate look-I like that), just not satisfied with the cording thread to attach the tassle but my search upon the Seas continues Yo Ho Yo Ho.....the reason for this post is for the customers that have purchased from me......once I have achieved what I am in search of ....... I am offering a free set to all my customers. So once I accomplish the look Ill post on FB that way you wonderful talented mateys can contact me. It is a little difficult for me to find everyones addresses and so forth...not sure if me mateys have moved so I thought with this post it would be helpful for everyone

CHEERS
pauliepoos
pauliepoos
Dealer
Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down