The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring?

+7
CFH666
TheCursed
redsleighdown
Jinkxed Jack
Cap.cristianSparrow
Mojo Turbo
SparrowDive
11 posters

Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring?

Post  SparrowDive Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:01 pm

In this picture:

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Ref1

Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring...

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Ring3

... Curious ...
SparrowDive
SparrowDive
Eunuch
Eunuch

http://www.CliffTullis.com

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Re: Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring?

Post  Mojo Turbo Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes there has been discussion already that Angelica is wearing it
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Re: Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring?

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:12 pm

is part of the plot.. if i tell you , im gonna ruin it for you.. spoiler...savvy?
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Cap.cristianSparrow wrote:is part of the plot.. if i tell you , im gonna ruin it for you.. spoiler...savvy?

Aye! Altho the color is off ...?

This board should have spoiler tags!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm

YES we got spoilers tags
Spoiler:
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Why thanks for pointing that out What a Face

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Oh...

Post  SparrowDive Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Didn't see that post... Obviously...

Now I feel like a pure cabin boy...

bounce
SparrowDive
SparrowDive
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm

He still has it... He's holding it here:

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? 7aa6ee13

It's funny SD that you noticed the missing ring, but did not mention the bottle. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  SparrowDive Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm actually REALLY curious about this scene strictly because of the bottle, I'm stokedsies!
SparrowDive
SparrowDive
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm

It's ok SporrowDive, I almost posted about Angelica wearing it in the thread that has pics of the Disneyland Angelica, she's clearly wearing it. Then I saw it was already discussed, lol. But yea, if you look at the pics of Jack in England, he's wearing the stolen ring, but then it's missing in other photos, that was a huge clue to me that it will be part of the plot.
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  redsleighdown Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am

SparrowDive wrote:I'm actually REALLY curious about this scene strictly because of the bottle, I'm stokedsies!

PLOT SPOILER WITHIN TAG (what's in the bottle)

Spoiler:
redsleighdown
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCursed Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 am

And in reference to spoilers not listed-rings sir, has the entire crew unhinged. Someone list the reason/plot in the tag savvy? I literally cannot wait anymore. Another sleepless night and I officially declare myself nuttier than a peanut. Sleep Ahoy Yo Ho
TheCursed
TheCursed
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 am

In the category of questions not answered:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Well apparently they cut this part out of the storyline, because I do not recall any scene explaining how Angelica got the stolen ring. Sounds like it was suppose to happen during their little dance, unless I blanked out for some reason and completely missed it. If I did then, I'm going to be really embarrassed. If I didn't, then at least it's something to look forward to on the DVD/Bluray when it comes out.
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  CFH666 Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm

It is not in the movie but every in other information as posted elsewhere. One of the things that pissed me off about the movie.

Thanks!

Greg
CFH666
CFH666
Whelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

In all honesty, I couldn't even tell she was wearing it
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain McCool Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Yeah, admittedly you really don't see it on her much if at all during the rest of the film. I wonder if they somehow removed it intentionally because they cut that scene. It's a shame they cut the dialogue there too, because it explains a lot in a very concise manner. For instance, how the heck Angelica knew about the "profane ritual."
Captain McCool
Captain McCool
Pirate King
Pirate King

http://www.piratesofillrepute.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

The first picture in this post needs to be reposted, seems to have moved location and doesn't show up anymore. I vaguely remember what it was, Jack holding a bottle...but was this from the last scene in the movie, or another scene cut out entirely? Only time I saw Jack hold a bottle like that is in the last scene where he meets Mr Gibbs.

Reguarding the ring, it is disappointing to have things like this not make it in. I hate when you see things in the previews that don't make the final cut of the movie. I can recall many previews that I've seen and then I go to the movie looking forward to see those scenes and then they're not in the film. The credits start rolling and I'm like "um...that's it?"

They should really do extended editions to these movies like they did with Lord of the Rings. That would be so epic to have everything that was cut from the movie because of time constraints. Sure, a lot of scenes were removed because of irrelevance to the story, but if it adds to the story then by all means add it in!
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  neojacksparrow Thu May 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Jinkxed Jack wrote:They should really do extended editions to these movies

Greatest idea I've heard all day? I think yes cheers
neojacksparrow
neojacksparrow
Harbour Hog

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Re:Stolen Roman Ring

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 am

Oi!
I went to see the movie for the 4th time now. I saw a few scenes where she is wearing that ring. If it's not that ring, then it is one that is very close looking to it. I still think she has a dragon ring as well on one of her thumbs. More fem. looking........Hmmmmm...... Girl Skull
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Capt Jag Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am

neojacksparrow wrote:
Jinkxed Jack wrote:They should really do extended editions to these movies

Greatest idea I've heard all day? I think yes cheers

I second that seconded agreement, thereby thirding it!! cheers cheers cheers

Perhaps we should get a petition going to Disney to release a nice, snazzy looking boxed edition of all four films with all the extra footage put back into the film. That was a brilliant idea for LOTR, and I love watching those extended versions. treasure

One can only hope that the Davy Jones box set due out is going to have the scenes put back into the film... cheers Treasure

I rather doubt it, but we can hope... Sparrow
Capt Jag
Capt Jag
Mate

http://www.thecombatcon.com

Back to top Go down

Did anyone notice Jack isn't wearing his "Stolen" Roman Ring? Empty Stolen Ring

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:30 am

I was thinking more about why Capt. Jack Sparrow wasn't wearing his ring in most of the movie. I went into deep thought and remembered the part in the movie where that Zombie guy shoots him in the neck to make Capt. Sparrow Pass out, well I was thinking since Angelica was there with him, she could have stolen the ring herself off of Capt. Jack Sparrow while he was Zonked out. Whats say you to that? ??
Jolly Roger
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down