The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven?

2 posters

Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Empty MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven?

Post  Captain Matt Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Dragon Ring

NEW CUSTOMIZED FULL SHANK BRASS ACME DRAGON RING - IS THIS HEAVEN
Jolly Roger

Words alone cannot describe the energy that emanates from this absolutely stunning creation!  It made this pirates cold heart skip a beat!

The package arrived some time ago, however, my busy production schedule and my occasional pleasure delaying prevented the experience of opening the package - until now!

The coveted Box within a Box that was then and of course, within said Box!
[/b]MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm272

Half the battle of winning over your clients aside from a quality product or service is packaging and presentation - Acme wins on all  fronts!
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm273

Exquisite detail abounds
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm274

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm275

This ring might as well be on J.D.'s thumb and on set!  It is what Jacks original ring aspires to be!
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm276

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm277

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm278

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm279

Customized at my request wit a full Shank
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm280

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm281

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm282

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm283

The New and Improved ACME Captain Jack Sparrow Dragon Ring - no collection is complete without it!  I can't wait to get the remaining 3 rings.
MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Captm286

Last edited by Captain Matt on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections to actions for script)
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven?

Post  Mojo Turbo Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:30 am

great pics Matt !!!!

logo
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Empty Fine Pics

Post  Captain Matt Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Why thank you Lord Mojo!

I appreciate having the opportunity to share them and the adventures here!
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven? Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: New Acme Dragon Ring - Is this Heaven?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down