The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me

5 posters

Go down

Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Empty Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 am

I was thinking more about why Capt. Jack Sparrow wasn't wearing his Stolen ring in most of the movie. I went into deep thought and remembered the part in the movie where that Zombie guy shoots him in the neck to make Capt. Sparrow Pass out, well I was thinking since Angelica was there with him, she could have stolen the ring herself off of Capt. Jack Sparrow while he was Zonked out.....

Whats say you to that?

Jolly Roger
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Empty Re: Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me

Post  Maui512 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 pm

I heard (from a little mermaid what flopped up on deck) that Angelica traded the ring to Tia Dalma in exchange for the secret of the Profane Ritual. Whereupon Jack seeing said ring and recognizing it as Angelica's (because he had previously met her in the Spanish convent which he mistook for a brothel) quickly and quietly absconded with it. Now me thinks that Jack, expecting not to ever see Angelica again, planned on keeping the ring for himself but, when he happened to run into her again he had to reluctantly give it back. So that's why he has it at the beginning of the movie and she has it later ( except when they are dancing Laughing)
Aye, what say you to that, eh SmileBeer
Maui512
Maui512
Cackhanded Deck Ape

Back to top Go down

Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Empty Re: Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Wow! That sounds rather complex. Makes sense though.....actually they both sound like they could be right.....either one. I didn't know that anyone really knew what happend. Thanks for that mate. I love you
Girl Skull
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  callmemilo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:57 pm

I was told (won't divulge names) that there were a few scenes cut from the final cut of the film, and one of those scenes involved the switch of the ring. I can't say exactly what happens or why, but I expect when On Stranger Tides comes out on DVD and BluRay, assuming it has deleted scenes as a bonus feature, we'll have a more definitive answer to this enigma then!
callmemilo
callmemilo
Cackhanded Deck Ape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowed Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am

Maui512 & Callmemilo..Aye!!
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Location : At some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the Fort

http://pinterest.com/sparrowedx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 am

Thank-you for responding. Smile I was curious to see if any of you knew what was up. You all rock! Very Happy
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 am

clearview of her hand NO ring
Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Noring12

but then Next scene :
Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Ring210

Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Ring410
Stolen Ring.....A thought that came to me Doll610
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:07 am

What the heck?!? Laughing
Captain Cristian....Great pics! thank
Do they have any deleted scenes on the Blue Ray Captain?
strumpet
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 am

no.. just the same version... if anybody needs HD pic let me know.
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down