The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

+35
Belladonna
White Ocean
Cap.cristianSparrow
BrandtFX
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
marnibal
fernandosegurajack
bpearl
Mondas42
ianshaddow
Blade Savvy
Bilge Rat
HIGH5orDIE
Indy Magnoli
thecbstudio
irish1995
Razorwid
Pistol
liarr
Captain EJ
Dutchman
Banditxx1
Jackofdiamonds
FleetStreetNightmare
micks75au
turner91
jack o fan
iJackSparrow
CJSFan
BroadSword
Mojo Turbo
Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Jinkxed Jack
Sparrowed
39 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  Razorwid Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Thankyou thankyou thankyou, your far too kind.....
Razorwid
Razorwid
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers

Post  CJSFan Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:39 am

Latest news originating from Dailymail! The following is what the article seems to be reporting...
1. Keith Richards will once again return as Captain Teague.
'After months of talks, Keith has signed on to rejoin Johnny Depp in this fifth Pirates film,' a source tells MailOnline. 'Cameras are scheduled to start rolling in October.'

2. The plot is supposedly involved in a search of "The Trident"...which Teague apparently has information to(hmm Rolling Eyes).
In this new installment of the Disney franchise - which is set for a 2015 release - Jack and his team are in search of The Trident, which Keith's Teague holds valuable information to.

3. Christopher Waltz with play Captain Brand, not a pirate villain but a ghost! Very Happy
*The villain this time is Captain Brand, a ghost that wants the Trident so he can get his revenge on Jack.
*Brand believes Jack turned his brother Eric into a pirate, which led to his death.
*MailOnline can exclusively reveal that Christopher - best known for his turn in Quentin Tarantino's 2009 hit Inglourious Basterds - is interested in playing Brand, but no commitments have been made yet.

4. Seems Barbossa will have a daughter named Carina Smyth
Also in Dead Men Tell No Tales, Jack becomes enchanted by Barbosa's daughter, Carina Smyth.
She's a beautiful woman in her late 30s who is called a witch by some but is really an adept astronomer.
'She falls for Jack as their adventures keep them together, but he rebuffs her advances in fear of angering Barbosa,' script notes obtained exclusively by MailOnline reveal.
Original link

Of course, as with many reports, I can't say I'm buying into this. It may be true that Keith Richards may be in P5, but the other bits are far off - especially when (again) it's not confirmed. Barbossa having a daughter seems fishy because that was an idea rumored for P2, though, for the record, it was NEVER considered than any character would have a daughter...until obviously P4 was made. :roll:Everything else, well...who knows?

As always, remember that none of these rumors have been confirmed by Disney, Bruckheimer or anyone closely involved in the film. So take it all with a grain of salt.
CJSFan
CJSFan
Landlubber

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/User:J_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 am

wow thanks!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 pm

I'll wait for production before I believe anything.Jolly Roger 
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSFan Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

I will say, though, I did heartell something about a trident.
Not sure if it's true or not, but...I'll of course wait and see if the pieces fit.
CJSFan
CJSFan
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSFan Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Not exactly P5-related, but interesting nonetheless. From Kevin McNally's Twitter on December 16...
#piratesofthecarribean have decided to offer an update on the franchise. Follow me if you want to know what's going on.
Most unusual, but - again - interesting nonetheless. Hope McNally is willing to share what Bruckheimer won't. Laughing

Credit for the find goes to POTC Wiki user Mr. Joshamee Gibbs (ironic, isn't it? Razz), who also posted it on a blog comment.
CJSFan
CJSFan
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  ianshaddow Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 pm

SOOOO
EXCITED Shocked Shocked 
ianshaddow
ianshaddow
Mutineer

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Bruckheimer spoke to WLTV, at the Monte Carlo Film Festival, revealing that we could look forward to "a new adventure from Johnny Depp, Captain Jack. And hopefully we'll get started after the first of the year, that's what we're looking forward to".

VIDEO LINK
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 8 Empty New Release Date / July 7, 2017 / THREE MORE YEARS!!!!

Post  Pistol Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 am

2017.....July 2017......POTC 5 WILL BE RELEASED JULY 2017! I guess we should be thankful they are doing it at all, but 3 more years? What a Face
Pistol
Pistol
Bilge rat

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm

A wait time of three years is indeed a long time...

a...

very...

long...

time.

I guess I'll just have a seat in the middle of no where and let me facial hair grow in 3 years time.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Pistol Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:39 pm

I guess 3 years is better than....never! So, I'll be waiting patiently (or not)....and hoping they have a good story......I enjoyed OST, but I get the feeling that a few did not?
Pistol
Pistol
Bilge rat

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Pistol wrote:I guess 3 years is better than....never! So, I'll be waiting patiently (or not)....and hoping they have a good story......I enjoyed OST, but I get the feeling that a few did not?
Agreed, 3 years is definitely better than never. I too will be playing the "waiting" game haha As far as OST goes, I did enjoy it. It went in a different direction and I thought it did fairly well. I didn't like how the old crew just disappeared without being mentioned. Though, I presume they're all dead because of Blackbeard. Barbossa severed his own limb to survive while the others... god knows what happened. The monkey survived because we saw it swinging on the ropes whilst trapped in the bottle. Awaiting what they have in stored for P5 should be great because we may see old faces? I'm also not that fond of the title "Dead Men Tell No Tales", we already had a "Dead Man's Chest".
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 am

they will be lucky if they have a fan base in 3 years without something in the mean time to keep it going... it's not just 3 more years

OST came out in 2011
So if Dead Men Tell No Tales comes out in 2017.... that's 6 years between films!
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Pistol Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 am

Sad 
Pistol
Pistol
Bilge rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 am

Mojo Turbo wrote: they will be lucky if they have a fan base in 3 years without something in the mean time to keep it going... it's not just 3 more years

OST came out in 2011
So if Dead Men Tell No Tales comes out in 2017.... that's 6 years between films!
 There was 19 years between Indy 3 and 4 and look how well received Indy 4 was.......?

Oh Bugger!

Grumpy
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Razorwid Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Mondas42 wrote:
Mojo Turbo wrote: they will be lucky if they have a fan base in 3 years without something in the mean time to keep it going... it's not just 3 more years

OST came out in 2011
 There was 19 years between Indy 3 and 4 and look how well received Indy 4 was.......?

Oh Bugger!

Grumpy

19 yrs! Shocked 
Razorwid
Razorwid
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

NEWS for Pirates 5 "Dead Men Tell No Tales" [WARNING] may contain spoilers - Page 8 Empty New Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales NEWS

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:55 pm

From Mr. Martin Klebba's FB account:
Martin Klebba
November 13
Ohhhhhh Looooooky looooooky, coming to an Ocean near you! Now where did we leave dat rum! The Bands gettin back together!

From Lee Arenberg article:
http://outrightgeekery.com/2014/10/25/breaking-lee-arenberg-confirms-pirates-5-role-reprisal/

Mackenzie Crook interview:
http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/mackenzie-crook/32838/mackenzie-crook-interview-game-of-thrones-detectorists-pirates-5

No signs of Zoe Saldana in Pirates 5 albeit Pirates 1 seemed to have left a bad impression on her regarding the business:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/33135-pirates-of-the-caribbean-made-zoe-saldana-want-to-quit-acting-but-dont-let-that-ruin

Any other known crew members that we are forgetting? I think most of the other crew members from Pirates 1 died when they became human again. Trevor? Twigg?
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSFan Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Capn_Jack_Savvy wrote:Any other known crew members that we are forgetting? I think most of the other crew members from Pirates 1 died when they became human again.  Trevor?  Twigg?
Well, can't say we'll see Trevor (Goddard?) because he died right when P1 came out. Don't know about Twigg, though, aside from the assumption that all of Barbossa's crew (sans Pintel and Ragetti) were hanged at Fort Charles...but of course, not confirmed as of yet.

Rumors keep coming about Orlando Bloom's return, so far as for Bloom to say there may be plans to reboot the franchise to focus on Will and his son. Truthfully, it sounds more like a spin-off series of movies or AT LEAST a TV show rather than proper P5 news.
CJSFan
CJSFan
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:46 am

RECENT NEWS: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2015/01/26/maze-runner-actress-kaya-scoledario-will-be-in-pirates-of-the-caribbean-5/

'Maze Runner' actress Kaya Scodelario will be in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'

Thwaites told The Mirror that the film, subtitled Dead Men Tell No Tales, is “about a young man who wants to reconnect with his father, Davy Jones.” The film, which will be directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, is set for a July 7, 2017 release date.

Another "child of famous pirate movie?"

1st movie - son of bootstrap
3rd movie - son of Teague
4th movie - daughter of blackbeard
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:37 pm

From Pirate Marty Klebba's FB page:

Martin Klebba
Yesterday at 2:25pm ·

1st day of work on POTC 5! Wardrobe, Makeup & onto STUNTS!
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Aw Charles! You revealed there will be muskets in the new movie? NO SPOILERS!
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  bpearl Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 am

Lee has announced on Twitter that he is not in DMTNT Sad    

On a happy note, Marty and Kevin are doing conventions while they are over here in New Zealand, Queensland and Melbourne Cool
bpearl
bpearl
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next