The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger

+10
bperry
pinder91
Capn_Jack_Savvy
redsleighdown
Cap.cristianSparrow
liarr
TheCursed
Jinkxed Jack
ClownPrinceofCrime89
Mojo Turbo
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger - Page 2 Empty Re: OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Fri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Blues, blacks, and greys on dyed cloth material tends to be hard to get rid of because of the deep blue indigo coloring mixed into the dye. The best bet is to use Rit Dye Remover and soak the bandana until you achieve the correct color in the flowers. After that wash on gentle cycle, rinse well, and air dry. Next use Crimson Rit dye and redye the fabric to the appropriate red color. Repeat the wash, rinse, air dry cycle and iron when it is dry.
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger - Page 2 Empty Re: OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger

Post  Risu Fri May 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Yea, for mine I just washed it in bleach 3 or 4 times, then dyed it with crimson red in the washing machine. The flowers are a little darker than I'd like, but I'm mostly happy with the color.
Risu
Scoundrel

Back to top Go down

Post  neojacksparrow Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I'd be careful washing that in bleach considering how thin the fabric already is
neojacksparrow
neojacksparrow
Harbour Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Risu Sat May 14, 2011 5:48 am

I just used a little more bleach than you'd use to wash whites, I didn't soak it in a high concentrated bleach bath.
Risu
Scoundrel

Back to top Go down

Post  capt.J.j.sparrow Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Bump Bump So since no one has posted in this "master" thread here's my update for a Banjara tassle..... I got bored with all the others and made one myself.
OST Wig, Bandanna and Zombie Finger - Page 2 Th_IMAG0407
capt.J.j.sparrow
capt.J.j.sparrow
Boatswain

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Jack-101/178129512224586

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2