The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys ! read this crew

+2
Sparrowed
Cap.cristianSparrow
6 posters

Go down

All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys !  read this crew  Empty All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys ! read this crew

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

ahoy there. I meet few people who worked on the last movie
im still in touch with some of them and i asked them if is possible being part in a little interview... and YES ! they said YES !
-- Stunt man JD, he worked in all the scenes on the carriage and few stuff more
-- Stunt carriage driver ( coal on fire )
-- all the zombies !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
-- some extras and stunts
-- You know the guy "AT WORLDS END " who lost the toe cos was freezing... yeah MR.Phoenix Wong is here as well.!

You need to understand for them is just a job they can be Jack sparrow 1 day and next harry potter... they are busy actors some of them told me asap they got spare time they can do it........ keep in mind this about the questions..savvy?

once we got our questions ready. ill ask them to reply.

so lets start ! Pirate Book Jolly Roger

Last edited by Cap.cristianSparrow on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys !  read this crew  Empty Re: All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys ! read this crew

Post  Sparrowed Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Sounds great!!
Sparrowed
Sparrowed
Strumpet
Strumpet

Location : At some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the Fort

http://pinterest.com/sparrowedx/

Back to top Go down

All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys !  read this crew  Empty Re: All hands on deck, questions for the Stunts guys ! read this crew

Post  Jinkxed Jack Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 am

If you're looking for questions to ask...

-What was your most challenging stunt you've ever done?
-What was your favorite movie you have done a stunt for?
-Have you ever gotten hurt doing a stunt?
-Have you ever had one of your stunts cut from a final film release that you were excited to see?

I guess those are obvious questions, pretty generic.
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:56 am

cheers matey, but dont PM me the questions.. post it on here savvy?
cheers
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  BroadSword Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:44 pm

I've always wondered what the relationship is between the star they are doing the stunt for and themselves? Do you interact with them at all? Does the star give any praise or have any humility in front of a guy who takes all the real risks? Curious what Johnny Depp's demeanor is with his stunt guys.
BroadSword
BroadSword
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm

BroadSword wrote:I've always wondered what the relationship is between the star they are doing the stunt for and themselves? Do you interact with them at all? Does the star give any praise or have any humility in front of a guy who takes all the real risks? Curious what Johnny Depp's demeanor is with his stunt guys.

so your question is?..

forgot to tell... The zombies are The real actors.. No the stunts..
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:20 am

Cmon people ! where are you!?

Tony Angelotti JD stunt man emailed me today.. he worked in pirates 1 2 3 !.. and hes happy to work with us ...

Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  capt.J.j.sparrow Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 am

What stunts were you guys most excited to do? Did you get to choose or was it like "Hey today your jumping off a cliff,"? And do you have a specialty when it comes to being a stuntman?
capt.J.j.sparrow
capt.J.j.sparrow
Boatswain

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Jack-101/178129512224586

Back to top Go down

Post  BroadSword Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Cap.cristianSparrow wrote:
BroadSword wrote:I've always wondered what the relationship is between the star they are doing the stunt for and themselves? Do you interact with them at all? Does the star give any praise or have any humility in front of a guy who takes all the real risks? Curious what Johnny Depp's demeanor is with his stunt guys.

so your question is?..

Ok:

1. What (if any) was the relationship between the stuntmen and JD?
2. Did he give any kind of praise when you pulled off a stunt?
3. How much of the costume (non clothing wise) was rubber vice leather and anykind of metal?
4. Would you say your costume (clothing only) was spot on to JD's?
5. Was there ever an instance where you were supposed to do the stunt, but JD insisted he could pull it off?
BroadSword
BroadSword
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm

BroadSword wrote:
Cap.cristianSparrow wrote:

so your question is?..

Ok:

1. What (if any) was the relationship between the stuntmen and JD?
2. Did he give any kind of praise when you pulled off a stunt?
3. How much of the costume (non clothing wise) was rubber vice leather and anykind of metal?
4. Would you say your costume (clothing only) was spot on to JD's?
5. Was there ever an instance where you were supposed to do the stunt, but JD insisted he could pull it off?

about the costume: Some of the people dont really care about the costume for them is just another "costume".. so specific questions about the costume you can ask me OR simon.. cheers matey well done.. MORE MORE !

Last edited by Cap.cristianSparrow on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  callmemilo Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I guess this one's aimed at the Zombies, but I'm sure the stunt guys had to go through a certain amount of this too.....

Could you talk to us about the makeup process, the time it takes to prepare, and how wearing it affects you and your performance.

And I notice alot of the time the stunt team (more noticeable in Jack Sparrow doubles) carry across some of the character traits into their stuntwork. For example, when Jack's riding the two carriages through London, and even when it's a shot from behind, there's still some of that trademark wobble that convinces you it's really Jack Sparrow on that carriage. How much of that is the stuntman being an actor, and how much is direction from Rob Marshall and Johnny Depp?
callmemilo
callmemilo
Cackhanded Deck Ape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down