The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed

+2
Mojo Turbo
Jinkxed Jack
6 posters

Go down

Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed Empty Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed

Post  Jinkxed Jack Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Just ran across this earlier this afternoon...

Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed Toy_Fair_2011_19

Says "Disney" on the inside band, but the question remains if this is "THE" new Skinny Dog dragon ring that we are all waiting for. If it is, then it doesn't look very screen accurate to me. But it's still really pretty with the individual green "gems" on it and I still want one. lol

Lot's of other new items that were announced on this site. If that's all they will be announcing, then we may not be getting a full set of Skinny Dog rings. Until we can confirm what they will be selling at Disneyland at least.

EDIT: Odd, the image doesn't show up sometimes, here's the direct link to the ring if it doesn't show up for some of you.

Last edited by Jinkxed Jack on Fri May 20, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed Empty Re: Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

yea, I can't imagine the new dragon ring will be different than their old one.... doesn't make sense. If so, I will be super glad I got one when I did.
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed Empty Re: Disney's new Dragon ring - Price revealed

Post  Jodo Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

DANG. Neutral
Jodo
Jodo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 pm

No those by all means are NOT Skinny Dog rings. Those are the Disney Cortoure OR the Swarski Crystal line of jewelry that they are coming out with soon. Those rings and jewelry will be in the hundreds of dollar price range rather than the ones of dollar price range! Laughing
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Jodo Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I thought it looked like something from "Claire's". Girl Skull
Jodo
Jodo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  aelyn000 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

I loooooove the Swarovski line... it's so piratey but still pretty! That jewelled dragon ring is indeed part of the Swarovski collection.

See more of it ( along with some music I've never heard...but it's quite nice...and intense!!! partial score perhaps?? ) here!
aelyn000
aelyn000
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Capn_Jack_Savvy wrote:No those by all means are NOT Skinny Dog rings. Those are the Disney Cortoure OR the Swarski Crystal line of jewelry that they are coming out with soon. Those rings and jewelry will be in the hundreds of dollar price range rather than the ones of dollar price range! Laughing

Well, one things for sure then. It's gotta be sterling silver and not some silver plated cheapy like a lot of "dollar" rings. lol
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  aelyn000 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Actually, most of Swarovskis items are Rhodium, which is somewhere in between Silver and Platinum, I think. Basically, it doesn't tarnish so it's better than Silver. Very Happy
aelyn000
aelyn000
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  redsleighdown Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

I know its under the "female" subsection... but I really wants it.
redsleighdown
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  aelyn000 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:49 pm

I think it's a strange item...it's too blingy for guys, but too manly for girls. But it is, however, the perfect pirate ring. Shiny and exotic and over the top! I was surprised they didn't do the flower ring or amythest ring instead. And slightly disappointed.. boo.
aelyn000
aelyn000
Strumpet
Strumpet

Back to top Go down

Post  redsleighdown Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Well I want to get this for mum for Mother's Day to wear to the premiere, but its the ONE item from the new collection still not up on the swarovski site...
redsleighdown
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinkxed Jack Fri May 20, 2011 6:24 pm

The ring is finally up on the Swarovski sight for a very pretty doubloon....

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1097011/product/Adventurous_Pirates_-_Angelica_Ring.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112

Item description from the above link: "This ring is an exact replica of the one worn by Angelica in the Disney film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The vintage inspired design boasts a dragon motif in refined metal work and Swarovski’s signature Pointiage® technique. Wear this ruthenium-plated treasure and re-live the adventures of the movie!"

Funny how they call it "Angelica ring" where I thought she only got her hands on the stolen ring and not the Dragon Ring. Unless something else happens in the movie which I will not see until tomorrow.

Available in sizes 6-9 with the XL being a size 9. So looks like the ladies win again on rings that only fit them! lol

Last edited by Jinkxed Jack on Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added item description)
Jinkxed Jack
Jinkxed Jack
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down