The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS

3 posters

Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS Empty MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS

Post  Captain Matt Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm

As I embark the matter of Jacks weaponry, the Flintock is going to a matter of great importance to me! Aside from getting my hands on the impossible to find MR and the small fortune it would cost to acquire it or the Zizzle to mod - which I have already begun digging around dark corners of the planet for - does anyone have any recommendations on other options.

I was reading a post today regarding the Chinese version "KO" toy version and also the replicas made by Denix.

There is also a new toy available online, however, it looks small and much less accurate than the Zizzle version from years past.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS

Post  jacksadventures Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:32 pm

I make a completly Screne acurate replica version at forgottenseastradingcompany.com stock all hardwood and the rest is all metal
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS Empty Thank You!

Post  Captain Matt Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 am

I will absolutely check into what you have to offer and appreciate the information! Eventually getting a full on SA version will be a must! As I continue working to amass the plethora of pieces and parts necessary to create Jack's wears and tears, it will simply be a matter of budget that will assist in determining what direction I will take on the Flintock this first round! Regardless of price, I am looking forward to seeing your pieces!

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome!
Captain Matt
Captain Matt
Ballast Pig

http://www.mattwigginsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS Empty Re: MWE&D Adventures of Captain Jack: FLINTOCK OPTIONS

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am

jacksadventures wrote:I make a completly Screne acurate replica version at forgottenseastradingcompany.com stock all hardwood and the rest is all metal

I'm still interested mate. How's things? Haven't heard any progress for ages bro!
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down