The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors?

4 posters

Go down

Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors? Empty Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors?

Post  PropReplicator2 Mon May 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Does anyone know any good vendors for wigs and beard braids? I'm looking for the braids ONLY as I already have a goatee. I'm would prefer a DMC wit but a AWE wig would be okay as well.

Thank you all,
Mike Miller
PropReplicator2
PropReplicator2
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors? Empty Re: Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors?

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Mike have you tried the FB groups? Man, I don't see any good sellers out there. You can get the beads from SWAGARTS and then make your own? Send SWAGARTS (Jill) an email and BEG her to make you some - ha ha - I know she can. Let us know what she says
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors? Empty Re: Wig Vendors? And beard BRAID vendors?

Post  PropReplicator2 Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Okay thanks for the reply MT! I'm more active in the "star wars realm" of cosplay than anything so excuse me for asking questions like this. I will check with SWAGARTS in a bit.
PropReplicator2
PropReplicator2
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  Deagal Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 am

Hey Mike!

I'm currently reproducing my hybrid DMC/AWE wig for a fellow Jack and could do that a second time too. You can get a look at it at facebook "Deagal - Jack Sparrow Lookalike" - that's me. I can also send you close ups of the wig per e-mail if you want. I am very careful with buying stuff even from high end vendors. I bought the kuchy dangle from empire worldwide after thinking about it for two years (100 Bucks for that little thing Laughing ) and was heavily disappointed by the making of it. I only kept it, because the impossible beads were good. The kuchi dangle on the bottom was okay. The kuchi beads on the kuchi dangle were awful and the rest of the beads average. He did refund me half of it and gave me a scarf for recompensation on top and was alwas kind. I got to grant him that. But still - If I was to boast that I had the "best Jack Sparrow items in the seven seas", I'd put more effort to the detail and not try to trick cosplayers and lookalikes.

That being said. If you like my wig, I'd make you one. We could discuss how you want it, if you already have some beads or something, etc.

I'm living in Austria/Europe.

Greez,
Deagal
Deagal
Deagal
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

I am just about to sell off an original Yordreem COTBP wig if that is any good for your starting point? Based in UK/Europe.
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down