The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

+2
HIGH5orDIE
Mojo Turbo
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

Post  HIGH5orDIE Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 am

YOUNG ELIZABETH SWAN: I'm watching over you Will.... You're a... pirate...
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

Post  Mondas42 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am

Norrington: Has he said anything?
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Young Elizabeth Swan.......  " His names William Turner, That's all I've found out!"
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Norrington: Take him below.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 am

Bilge Rat wrote:
         My name is Elizabeth Swann.

Thought that was just a statement!!!  Laughing 
.............................................................................................................................

On to a new scene I believe...after Elizabeth awakes from a dream

GOVERNOR SWANN : Elizabeth ? Are you all right? Are you decent?
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Elizabeth: Yes, yes!
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 am

Governor Swann :
Still abed at this hour? It's a beautiful day. I have a gift for you.
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am

Elizabeth :
( GASP ) It's -- beautiful. May I inquire as
to the occasion?
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Governor Swann : Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? [to the maids] Go on. Actually, I, um?I had hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:15 am

Elizabeth : The ceremony?
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 am

Governor Swann : Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony.
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Elizabeth: I knew it!
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Governor Swann : Commodore Norrington, as he's about to become! A fine gentleman, don't you think? He fancies you, you know. Elizabeth? How's it coming?
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Elizabeth : It?s difficult to say.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Governor Swann :
Im told it's the latest fashion in London
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Elizabeth : Well, women in London must’ve learned not to breathe. " Ah"
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Servant: Milord, you have a visitor.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Governor Swann : Ah, Mr. Turner , good to see you again.
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Will: Good day, sir. I have your order.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 am

Governor Swann:  Well!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Will : The blade is folded steel. That’s gold filigree laid into the handle. If I may. Perfectly balanced. The tang is nearly the full width of the blade.
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

Governor Swann :
Impressive. Very impressive. Ah, now, Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this. Do pass my compliments on to your Master. Hmm?
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Will : I shall. A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  iJackSparrow Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Governor Swann: Oh, Elizabeth , you look absolutely stunning.
iJackSparrow
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Elizabeth : Will! It’s so good to see you. I had a dream about you last night.  Razz 
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next