The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

+2
HIGH5orDIE
Mojo Turbo
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME Empty Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

Post  Mojo Turbo Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Well this has got to be the dumbest "game" we can play, but desperate for forum activity where anyone can contribute, here goes nothing. We'll each take turns with the COTB script. From beginning to end. No action, no sound effects, no direction or description - DIALOGUE ONLY!

If you get it wrong..... YOU'RE OUT! After each person posts their post, it's your turn to discover the next "line from the movie" and who said it. Who knows? The next post may be the beginning of en entirely new scene.

So are ya ready for mindless entertainment that is sure to either die quickly or prove to be an incredibly long thread? So now we need some rules, don't we?

1. The object of the game is to be the person who posts one of JACK SPARROW's lines. If you are the poster of Jack's lines - you get a point

2. You are not allowed to post two consecutive posts. In other words, if you post a line of dialogue BEFORE Jack, you can not subsequently post AGAIN to get the "Jack points."

3. You are responsible for keeping track of your own points.

4. I tried to think of more rules where people got points taken away if Barbossa speaks or "lovers points" for Will and Elizabeth and then decided it'd be too complicated. So ignore rule four.

That said.... let us begin

YOUNG ELIZABETH
        "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up...."
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

Post  HIGH5orDIE Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 pm

MR GIBBS: Quite missy! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don't want to bring them down on us now do ya?

Last edited by HIGH5orDIE on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME

Post  Blade Savvy Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:05 am

NORRINGTON:
Mr. Gibbs , that will do!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 am

MR GIBBS: She was singing about pirates! Bad luck to be singing about pirates,  with us mired in this unnatural fog.... mark my words.

HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

Norrington: Consider them marked. On your way.
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:00 am

MR GIBBS: Aye, Lieutenant.. Bad luck to have a woman on board,  too... even a minia'ture one.

Last edited by HIGH5orDIE on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 am

Young Elizabeth : I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate.
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

NORRINGTON:
Think again, Miss Swann . Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag, or wears a pirate brand, gets what he deserves; a short drop and a sudden stop.
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:02 am

Pirates of the Caribbean "Curse of the Black Pearl" script GAME Sudden10
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 am

GOV SWANN: leftenant Norrington... I appreciate your fervor, but I'm a... I'm concerned about the effect this subject will have upon my daughter.

Last edited by HIGH5orDIE on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

Norrington: My apologies, Governor Swann .
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:34 am

Young Elizabeth : Actually, I find it all fascinating
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:13 am

GOV SWANN: Yes, that's what concerns me.

Last edited by HIGH5orDIE on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 am

Young Elizabeth : Look! A boy! There's a boy in the water!
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 pm

NORRINGTON:
Man overboard! Man the ropes. Fetch a Hook! Haul him aboard
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 am

Gibbs : Mary , Mother of God!
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:33 am

GOV SWANN: What happened here?

HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 am

Norrington: It's most likely the powder magazine. Merchant vessels run heavily armed
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 pm

GIBBS: A lot of good it did them.
         Everyone's thinking it.... I'm just saying it.
         Pirates!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:41 am

Governor Swann : There's no proof of that. It was probably an accident.
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

Norrington: Rouse the captain immediately. Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondas42 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Sailor: Heave to!
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 pm

GOV SWANN: Elizabeth I want you to accompany the boy, he'll be in your charge. Take care of him?...
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:09 pm

ELIZABETH
My name is Elizabeth Swann.
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 am

[BILGE RAT: technically the line is "it's OK, my name is Elizabeth Swann" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI4Bkf5Q1wc )

.............................................................................................................
Young Will: W-W-Will Turner .
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next