The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups!

5 posters

Go down

Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups! Empty Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups!

Post  Mojo Turbo Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups! Empty Re: Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups!

Post  Razorwid Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:20 am

Sweeeeeettt!!
Razorwid
Razorwid
Landlubber

Back to top Go down

Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups! Empty Re: Lifesize Capt Jack Cardboard Standups!

Post  Blade Savvy Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:09 am

Oooh! Nice!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  RobbW Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks, Mojo! Me thinks I will be commandeering one of these in the very near future. Although, I prefer the one with the sword.
RobbW
RobbW
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 am

Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 am

I like the Davy Jones one
and I have the Jack Sparrow with the sword in my dorm. He stands at the end of the hallway in my suite... sometimes he scares my friends at night because they think that some strange man has somehow gotten into our suite.
I like the one without the sword a lot though, looks like it takes up less room, and I've actually been looking for that one, so thanks for finding it! haha
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  RobbW Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 am

A new "Spencer's Gifts" type of store opened in a local mall. My wife and daughter had told me they had the Jack Sparrow with a sword cutout on display in the store window. We stopped in this past weekend to see if they had it in stock. They didn't but said they could order it for me. Or they could sell me the display if I really wanted it THAT bad! Guess which store now has to order a new window display?!?!

Love it! It's in my basement next to my costume mannequin. Soon I will have my Jack Sparrow pirate flag and a few other decorations. My basement is going to be all pirates all the time!
RobbW
RobbW
Scurvy dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down