The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think!

5 posters

Go down

my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! Empty my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think!

Post  Julian Sparrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 pm

my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! 9sqd95
my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! Eqq8zs
my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! 2620eox
my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! Fvxl4n
Julian Sparrow
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! Empty Re: my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think!

Post  capt.J.j.sparrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:39 pm

nice! good job! btw is the kuchi supposed to be on the opposite side?
capt.J.j.sparrow
capt.J.j.sparrow
Boatswain

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Jack-101/178129512224586

Back to top Go down

my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think! Empty Re: my jack sparrow costume! missing tricorn and coat! Let me know what you guys think!

Post  Julian Sparrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

yes stupid me! Razz
Julian Sparrow
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 am

I'm always putting stuff on backwards when I get dressed....

Laughing
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain McCool Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

Heh, yeah, it happens a lot to me too. It's easy to do when you're looking in the mirror, because you're thinking in terms of how it looks in the movie, but forgetting that you're actually seeing a mirror image of yourself. Drives me nuts when that happens Laughing

At any rate, well done mate, and welcome aboard!
Captain McCool
Captain McCool
Pirate King
Pirate King

http://www.piratesofillrepute.org

Back to top Go down

Post  jacksadventures Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

looks very good to me! i would dirty up that shirt a bit so you look nasty!! lol
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Julian Sparrow Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 pm

will do!
Julian Sparrow
Eunuch
Eunuch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down