The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. ))

3 posters

Go down

Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. )) Empty Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. ))

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:49 pm

I've been looking for someone who would make a proper replica of this gun for a long time. I thought that the master replicas are good but not big enough in size. I finally managed to find someone who lived up to my expectations. My first impression when i opened the box was that the presentation is really nice and the product itself looks like a real gun. The wood work on the pistol is really good. The parts casted in metal look realistic. The way the pistol feels in your hand when you hold it is absolutely amazing - almost like the real flint lock. What is more, the weight and the size make you think it is the real thing. My only criticism and the only thing that I'd say slightly puts me off is the little screws. Perhaps Aaron can find a way of putting this pistol together which wouldn't break the spell.
My expectations are always very high because my goal is perfection. My advice to all the Sparrows is - this item is an ultimate must-have. Save your doubloons and do not hesitate to get yourself one of these, mates! Savvy?

Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. )) Img_7210
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. )) Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. ))

Post  jacksadventures Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

Thanks for the reveiw mate Smile!!!
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. )) Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's replica flint lock with working mechanism (( forgotten seas trading co. ))

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks for the review Cristian! Very nice!

Hey Jacksadventures, any chance you could somehow work out a way to put the pistol together without those little screws showing? That'd be absolute perfection! Wink Keep up the incredibly work!
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  jacksadventures Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Which little screws ?
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack Sparrow 478 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:52 pm

jacksadventures wrote:Which little screws ?

What Cpt Cristian was talking about. Wink
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Captain Jack Sparrow 478
Jester of Tortuga

Back to top Go down

Post  jacksadventures Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm not exactly sure lol
jacksadventures
jacksadventures
I'm On A Boat!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down