The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usajacket frock coat?

4 posters

Go down

usajacket frock coat? Empty usajacket frock coat?

Post  Deagal Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:15 pm

I've found a frock coat in usajacket.com for 179 $. Does anyone know anything about it? Is that even possible?

Deagal
Deagal
Deagal
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

usajacket frock coat? Empty Re: usajacket frock coat?

Post  Deagal Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:43 am

Here is the link: https://www.usajacket.com/product/jack-sparrow-pirates-caribbean-coat/

It has already got two five-star-reviews, that state that the fabric is of a much higher quality then the price. What makes me sceptical except for the price, is the pictures. They've put pictures of a screen used coat in, if I am correct. I already texted them a few days ago and asked for more pictures, but did'nt get an answer yet.

Has anyone had the pleasure to buy at usajacket.com? Does anyone own this coat? I'm tempted to try it but I'm unsure. What if it is just the coat of the jack sparrow costumes set http://www.jacksparrowcostumes.com/realistic-caribbean-pirate-captain-costume.html
for 150 bucks and they sell it for 179? Grumpy

Any help, advice, good or not as good words, rum, etc. is appreciated. SmileBeer

Deagal
Deagal
Deagal
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Deagal Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:48 am

Just got a kind e-mail from usajacket.com

The coat looks like this in real life. Wink

usajacket frock coat? Jack_s10

Good, that I did'nt buy it. Laughing Laughing

I highly suspect, that both of their five-star reviews are from their own feather. ^^
Deagal
Deagal
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 pm

You saw the coat I have and the video I made of it?
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap'n Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Well, I was all excited, thought "What a diamond of a deal!" thinking of buying that, what an excellent price. The picture of the real thing, looking nothing like the ones they have on the site, changed my mind.... thanks for looking into it Deagel...
Cap'n
Cap'n
Whelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am

Yyyyyuuuuhh!! That's a little different to say the least. Trade descriptions?? Glad you didn't waste your money mate!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

Back to top Go down

Post  Deagal Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:45 am

Mojo Turbo wrote:You saw the coat I have and the video I made of it?

You mean your coat from jacksparrowcostumes.com? I'm quite convinced to buy this set to get the coat and upgrade it myself, since a little tailoring lies within my powers. I've seen your video of the coat as it was, when it arrived. I got to search the one, where you had already modified it. Thanks for the advice! =)

@Cap'n: You're welcome. It was no bother, since I wanted to know it for myself too. Wink
@Blady Savvy: I'm veeeeeeery glad too. The trade descriptions are on their site: usajacket.com - look for the sparrow coat.
Deagal
Deagal
Galley Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down