The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the costume turned out

3 posters

Go down

How the costume turned out  Empty How the costume turned out

Post  HIGH5orDIE Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Me and my brother at Chipotle... $1 burritos for people in costume on Halloween (they gave me free chips and guacamole because "Your costume rocks")

How the costume turned out  10127010

HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

How the costume turned out  Empty Re: How the costume turned out

Post  Mondas42 Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 am

Looking good mate wave 
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 pm

heave ho, there was a Chipotle near me and I totally forgot to go Sad
But you look great! Nicely done!
Are you planning to ever modify your sword?
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Yeah I will be revamping my gun, compass, sword, hat and boots before next Halloween. My wife is going to be Angelica dressed as Jack for Halloween 2014. I know I know... I told her people will just assume she's a female Jack Sparrow but she said "You and I will know I am. That's all that matters" Razz  So I will be giving her my vest and possibly buying another frock as well... but we'll see if that pans out she tends to change her mind a lot.
BTW are the new pics with the wrist wraps I made? Regardless they look great. thumbsup 
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  FleetStreetNightmare Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:09 pm

I have a friend who wants to do Angelica as Captain Jack Sparrow, but yea, not sure how she plans on communicating that to people. I went with her to a convention this past weekend and people already had a hard enough time recognizing Angelica... most people haven't even seen the 4th movie is what I am finding. Also, from what I could see in that scene with her as Jack... it didn't look like she was updated to OST. I think her costume was from DMC/AWE and she did put rings and stuff on the wrong fingers/wrong sides... so if you really wanted to be screen accurate to her version, you would have to figure out where they put her rings. Not sure if this was done on purpose or if they just had to give her whatever stuff fit her but yea... that's what I noticed.. or thought I noticed. I could be wrong though, and someone here will probably correct me.

And what new pics?
At the most recent things I went to, I used your wrist wrap, so in the pics from NY Comic Con and AnotherAnimeCon I am wearing your wristwrap. Didn't get any good pics from Halloween this year unfortunately Sad
FleetStreetNightmare
FleetStreetNightmare
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down