The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0

4 posters

Go down

OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Empty OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 am

From the title of my very first thread on mangy pelts on another forum entitled "Paws with claws" I give you "Paws with claws 2.0!"

Both are hind paws because that is what Jack has on. The picture of Jack with Blackbeard and Angelica you can see the wide paw area which leads me to believe that both paws are hind paws. After looking at all the varying pictures of Jack and his paws I've concluded that they are most likely red fox and arctic fox. The red paw has black on top and reddish on the bottom. The white paw has a tinge of brown to it which could be the Arctic fox's early or late winter coat. The paw that I have has very light brown tinge to the paw area but tan coloring can be added. I actually like the way it is now.

Clickable thumbnails for HI RES.
OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Th_3fd809e3 Jacks: OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 3412d0da-1
OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Th_816f729f
OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Th_aa5b8672 Jacks: OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 5a3113c7-1
OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Th_f45b8cbf Jacks: OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 08475306-1
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Empty Re: OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0

Post  Mojo Turbo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Once again, you have blown me away good sir.
Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0 Empty Re: OST Mangy pelts - Paws with claws 2.0

Post  pinder91 Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Where oh where can one acquire these? I need to upgrade my teeny little paws I was using for DMC/AWE.
pinder91
pinder91
Cackhanded Deck Ape

Back to top Go down

Post  jack o fan Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 am

I was wondering if anyone knows the actual size of Jack Sparrows pelts. I know one is longer then the other Laughing

AWE and OST
jack o fan
jack o fan
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down