The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good things come to those that wait!

+4
FleetStreetNightmare
HIGH5orDIE
Razorwid
Bilge Rat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good things come to those that wait!

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Wed May 28, 2014 7:12 pm

I'm a proud owner of Wicked_Wenches wares! She was able to cast many items from the originals from CoTBP because I saw many, many, MANY pictures of those items and not to mention other pictures that I was able to obtain from her regarding "other" costumes from DMC! And we are talking never to be published pics!!! Anywho she had some wonderful, upclose pictures AND some of the prototype props that went on to become the now famous and former Master Replica company!!!! Wonderful pieces she showed us!! The kuchii was cast from the CoTBP original as she told me whilst I stood right next to her admiring the dangle!!
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good things come to those that wait!

Post  Bilge Rat Wed May 28, 2014 8:55 pm

You said it UM! She had great stuff and access to a lot of really neat items!

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 FACEBOOK-LIKE_2676878b
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Thu May 29, 2014 3:08 am

whatever you keep saying.. is not true.
non o the items are " cast" as you said form the original.
NON. period

Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121361184599719/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Thu May 29, 2014 4:33 am

HMS Creative Productions Inc
NO of the items are casted from the original. they did have some original props as reference though ..

and is easy to spot differences  

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 10300111
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 10345510
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 10353110
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 10402710
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 10365710
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Baldri11
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Buckle10

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Pf-jac10

Rings as well . .  wig accessories  etc etc.
sorry to burst your bubble  .. but open your eyes. AND research before  YOU blah blah seller tell you " this is the most screen accurate item ever."
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Thu May 29, 2014 6:17 am

Bilge Rat wrote: I never said my Kuchi was cast from a screen used item

Bilge Rat wrote: I don't care if it's not Screen Accurate

Just sayin.... open your eyes
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 am

HIGH5orDIE wrote:
Bilge Rat wrote: I never said my Kuchi was cast from a screen used item

Bilge Rat wrote: I don't care if it's not Screen Accurate

Just sayin.... open your eyes

just saying :

Last edited by Bilge Rat on Tue May 27, 2014 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to keep Christian at bay!)
Original post :
( the Mother of all Kuchi's) Made by the maker herself for Jack in Curse of the Black Pearl, all Disney Park Sparrow's and even the Jack Sparrow's in the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museums

I stand corrected, additional contact informed me she did them for AWE and DMC, Disney parks and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. I stand corrected.
She also sent me this!

also :
The kuchii was cast from the CoTBP original as she told me whilst I stood right next to her admiring the dangle!!

anything else?

Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  thr33.s3v3n Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 am

how about, nobody cares? this is a hobby for most people, for you its obviously an obsession. just drop it, you're acting like a child.
thr33.s3v3n
Rascal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Thu May 29, 2014 8:39 am

thr33.s3v3n wrote:how about, nobody cares? this is a hobby for most people, for you its obviously an obsession. just drop it, you're acting like a child.

never ever this is an obsession.. for me...
i have few things more important in my life than a costume... BUT my goal is get to the point when my costume is exact like the original.. and im almost there.
for that i research a lot..and i help a lot.

is it the hole point to create a forum? few pages on facebook ?? try to get info and improve your costume?? so why people are here??
Disney store sells a jack sparrow costume savvy?.. if you dont care... dont wasted time in forums searching for info.
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Bilge Rat Thu May 29, 2014 9:46 am

Cristian, maybe you could answer for me one thing that I have always wondered about
Why does your "Cast from the Real Deal Zombie Coin"  ( Your own words)  that you used to sell look nothing like the one in the movie? It is missing the entire bone shaped piece across the bottom.  Just wondering
Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Zombie10

I openly apologized on this forum for my misinformation, if that's what it is, I was just going on things that were told to me over 6 yeatsa ago when there was very little information on anything out there.
 Now will the moderators of this forum please lock this down before it gets real ugly.

Last edited by Bilge Rat on Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap.cristianSparrow Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 am

from the Prop master :

" we need to shoot the scene in london and the hero wigs still in hawaii , so i make up something quick to match the original until i can cast the real prop."

he gave me that . which is screen used and it was in the movie...

after a year or so, he sent me another copy. this time he casted the hero one.

Good things come to those that wait! - Page 2 Photo_10

Very Happy 
Cap.cristianSparrow
Cap.cristianSparrow
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  HIGH5orDIE Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

Remember fellas we're all friends here. I think it's perfectly acceptable, and probably encouraged, to point out inaccuracies where people think they're screen accurate or cast from originals but a little bed side manner goes a long way especially when writing, where tone and emphasis fall short.
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2