The Brethren Court
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap

4 posters

Go down

Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap Empty Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:46 pm

I am revisiting an old project from three years ago.  A redo on the Dead Man's Chest and At World's End wristwrap.  I found a great piece of material in the garment district of Los Angeles after wandering around.  It works out really well.  No fraying, soft on the skin, and not itchy!!!

Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap CJSReplicaWristwrap-small
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap Empty Re: Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap

Post  Banditxx1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 am

Very good.... because I hate my wristwrap. Ýes in fact it is ITCHY ... and way too short for wrapping it two times with a knot around my wrist!

So is it possible, to purchase this one? Do you ship to Germany? I´m able to pay per PayPal within seconds ...

Greetz from germany
Banditxx1
Banditxx1
Jack Tar

Back to top Go down

Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap Empty Re: Return of a classic DMC / AWE wristwrap

Post  Bilge Rat Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Looks very good Charles! I still have 2 of your version 1s made long ago!
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Turbo Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:25 pm

we're pirates.... we like itchy

Mojo Turbo
Mojo Turbo
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

http://www.jacksparrowcostuming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Capn_Jack_Savvy Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Working on a Curse of the Black Pearl version as well. I am also pricing some things to that I can have a combo pack of both glove and wristwrap together. I think they will just sell better when you can get both at one time.
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Capn_Jack_Savvy
Pirate Lord
Pirate Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum